Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

arch indicated was the right a
Facebook Twitter Delicious Digg FriendFeed Linkedin Reddit Stumbleupon MySpace Technorati Blogger Wordpress

arch indicated was the right a 1 month, 4 weeks ago #1

• yaya2017
  • Gold Boarder
It’s official: 2019 www.jeremyleon.fr is the year of the carbon fiber plate.Two weeks ago, Hoka One One announced a new fast training shoe, the Carbon X, which Nike Air Max 270 Femme features a thick foam sole and full-length plate for a responsive stride. Now, New Balance has unveiled a different shoe,Nike Air Force 1 Femme though with similar DNA—the FuelCell 5280.Both shoes are, of course, a response to Nike’s highly praised, and hugely hyped, Vaporfly Nike Air Vapormax Dam 4%. That shoe is thick, soft, and on the feet of a load of competitive marathoners—at least those lucky enough to find a pair for Nike Blazer Low Womens sale.But, unlike the Vaporfly and Carbon X, New Balance is sticking with what it has mastered—short, fast racing. If you look at the stable of sponsored athletes of the brand, it finds the most success on the track and at short distances on the roads, especially from its women’s team.

Last September, Jenny Simpson claimed her seventh title at the 5th Avenue Mile. And Jake Wightman took top honors in the men’s race. Both were wearing prototypes of the 528www.corniloriding.co.uk 0.The 5280 is a very purpose-driven model, designed for one task—the road mile. It’s essentially a track spike, without the Nike Air VaporMax Womens metal pins, but includes the extra cushioning you need to hammer fast on rock-hard roads.“There’s no greater test than a race,Nike Air Presto Dam and we needed to test this to the max,” Simpson said, explaining her last-minute decision to wear the prototype in that race on rainy Nike Air Pegasus 89 Dámské roads, instead of the Hanzo S racing flats she was more comfortable with. “And nobody can punish this shoe like I can in the mile.”From there, the athletes compress the spongy foam, which New Balance is mum about what material it’s using. The midsole is squishy and bouncy, much like Nike Air Max 1 Womens the Pebax used in the Vaporfly and in Reebok’s Floatride Run Fast.

Wightman, on the other hand, was confident a day earlier that they were right for him. “I took it out for some Adidas NMD Dámské strides the day before,” he said. “When I first put them on, I walked about in them. If anyone’s tried them on already,Nike Air Max 97 Womens if you walk about in them, it’s not a nice feel. You think about any track spike that’s designed to go quick, it’s going to Nike Air Max Classic BW Womens feel pretty rubbish when you’re doing that. But it gave me a lot of confidence I needed in the race.”The feeling is exceptionally Nike Air Max 90 Femme weird. The sole is curved and flares out wide on the lateral side. If you look at a slow-mo video of an elite runner, you’ll see many land on Nike Air Max 97 Femme the outer edges of their foot, roll flat, and toe off. So, the new outsole is designed to smooth that landing so the runner can drive forward Nike Air Max 270 Femme with more power. New Balance reports that the lateral edge is beveled at 17 degrees, which its research indicated was the right angle for its athletes on touch down.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds