At this point all I had was a rather peculiar gree
  • Page:

At this point all I had was a rather peculiar gree
Facebook Twitter Delicious Digg FriendFeed Linkedin Reddit Stumbleupon MySpace Technorati Blogger Wordpress

At this point all I had was a rather peculiar gree 1 week, 2 days ago #1

At this point all I had was a rather peculiar green light bulb. I would have to hook up a signal source in order to see it in action Cheap Cigarettes Outlet. I did not have a great clue as to what signal level was required, so I connected a line-level audio signal and the tube did Expecting this Newport Cigarettes Coupons, I took the next step and connected the speaker outputs of an audio amplifier, and the tube sprung to life:

The magic eye is a general-purpose indicator, and can be used for anything that requires a proportional measurement. However, they are traditionally used in RF and audio applications, and I was happy to stick with that. I could not think of a suitable RF application off the top of my head, and that left me with the default choice of audio. As it turns out Cigarettes Online USA, the VU meter is the stereotypical example for hobbyist magic eye projects, so why buck tradition? I did determine, however, that if I made such a meter, it would have to be stereo. So I ordered a second unit, put the first unit on the shelf, and subsequently got involved with other business that occupied my attention for months.

Related Articles:

Cigarette Wholesaler Price
Marlboro Cigarettes Cheap Cigarettes
Newport Cigarettes Coupons
Wholesale Cigarettes Free Shipping
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds